When you use our website, we collect information from you by automatic means, including cookies and pixel tags. You have the option to accept or deny our cookie functionality. Whether you accept or deny, you may change your decision any time you visit our website by clicking the “Manage Consent” tab near the bottom of our website’s Landing Page.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text or electronic files (some of which may be placed on our website user’s device or browser) that allow us to improve content and consumer experience. They are similar in concept to a sticky note you might place on your desk or refrigerator as a reminder. Our website cookies help us with the following functions:
- Recognize and remember our website visitors’ preferences
- Count users who have visited our website
- Determine how our visitors found us (e.g. social media or Google Ads)
- Track visitor activity on the website and gauge their interests in specific content
- Gather technical information about visitor devices, browsers, geographic location, etc.
- Assess our website’s performance
- Help protect our website against certain attacks
The cookies used on our website also may identify other devices you use to visit our website, which helps us to ensure that our site functions correctly for any device our repeat visitors may be using.
Cookies We Use
Our website currently uses Necessary, Functional, Performance, Analytics, and Advertising cookies. Here’s why we use these types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features which help us communicate with our visitors.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for our visitors.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics: the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and similar measurements of our website activity. For more information about Google’s cookies, please visit: Google Ads Technology.
- Advertising Cookies: We use Google Ads to help improve our ranking in Google’s search engine. Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Our Google Ads cookie helps understand which of our Google Ads generate traffic to our website. Our Facebook cookie lets us know if someone has visited our Facebook account before visiting our website.
Our Cookie List
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Necessary||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA.|
It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months, 27 days||Necessary||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||Advertisement||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|_fbp||3 months||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|fr||3 months||Advertisement||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|_ga||2 years||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_189981592_2||1 minute||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Analytics||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|vuid||2 years||Analytics||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|__cf_bm||30 minutes||Functional||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. Cloudflare bot solutions identify and mitigate automated traffic to protect our domain from bad bots.|
|_gat||1 minute||Performance||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
Managing Cookie Consent
Our website enables you to choose whether or not you wish our cookies to collect information. On your first visit to our website, a banner will appear at the bottom of our Landing Page with three options:
- Cookie Settings: Clicking ‘Cookie Settings’ will open a pop-up window where you may consent to or deny functionality of specific categories of cookies.
- Protect My Information: Checking this box affirms your choice to prohibit us from sharing your personally identifying information with 3rd parties. While we do not share personally identifying information with third parties outside the scope of our Privacy Notice under any circumstances, checking this box explicitly affirms your right to privacy and notifies us of your choice.
Any time you visit our website, you may change your choices by clicking the “Manage Consent” tab at the bottom of our Landing Page.
Additional Methods to Manage Your Consent
- You may object to cookies being placed on your computer or device by setting your browser to disable cookies. However, please note that after doing so, some areas of our website may not function correctly.
- You may also clear your browser of our cookies manually in your browser’s privacy menu.
- We are pleased to provide a website that responds to “Do Not Track” signals or similar requests from browsers based on your preferences.
Our View on Cookies
704 Kings Hwy, White River Jct., VT 05001
Toll Free: 1-888-835-6472