Our Work… Love made Visible
Geobarns specializes in building artistic, modified post-and-beam structures with diagonal framing to achieve a stunning combination of strength, versatility, and beauty at reasonable prices. The results of our partnership with our clients are uncommonly elegant buildings built to transcend time and trends.What We Do For You
Simple, beautiful and sustainable: Open-concept, light-filled living and work spaces for the way you want to live today—and always.
Trust Geobarns to build it right.
We are passionate and diligent in everything we do. We work in a transparent and collaborative building process in which our clients are deeply involved with every phase of design and construction. Geobarns is as committed to building meaningful relationships with our clients as we are to building magnificent spaces for them.Why Build with Us
- “What can we say but WOW! Thank you so much for such a beautiful barn. From the first time you sat in our kitchen and discussed your business strategy until your final visit to install the windows, you were fully engaged in our project, despite having to juggle a hectic work schedule. Your honesty, workmanship, knowledgeable crew and dedication to your craft were inspiring.”Tim and Dee
- “In more than forty years in business, I have rarely found a businessperson as knowledgeable, ethical, professional, and practical as you. You helped me take my home construction project from conceptualization to completion. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”William
- “Working with George and Geobarns is an incredibly fulfilling experience, with friendship wrapping around high work energy, creative and intelligent design concepts, great construction quality, and outstanding communication before, during and after project completion.”CLA
- “Building a Geobarn is a lot like winning the lottery. You just can’t believe your good fortune.”Michael & Melissa
- “George’s enthusiasm and passion for what he does goes beyond the norm. He gave us a gorgeous home way above what we thought we could have. He gave us a lifetime friendship with him and his crew. He gave us the key to the future generations on our farm. How do you express gratitude to someone who gave all that to you? – with a joyous and humble heart.”Jen and Wes
- “Their skill, care and concern was evident at every step of the way. We have no doubt that we made the right choice by going with Geobarns. We feel like we have met some authentic Vermonters and made some great friends along the way.”JBC
- “When our guests first enter the market that is our Geobarn, they often slow their pace and lift their gaze and take in the beauty and openness – and that reaction is precisely what we hoped to achieve. With my respect and admiration,”Jeff
- “Every day when I look out into our backyard I am reminded of the beauty and friendship that can come from total strangers who shared our passion and vision making something beautiful.”JRCC
- “Words cannot begin to express the gratitude and appreciation I feel towards the amazing experience I had building my Geobarn. I never thought the dream of building my very own art studio would become a reality, let alone it be as beautiful as it is, until the day I met Mr. George Abetti. The entire process of working with Geobarns, from start to finish, was absolutely wonderful.”RLB, Fine Artist (View the Project)
Discover What Geobarns can do for You!
Got a project in mind? Have a question? We’d love to hear from you!Contact Us